Choosing the Right Lawyer Makes All the Difference

FGGTC8ZMA-04172014-header twitter logo-blue box facebook logo-blue

My cases have included:

I will speak with you today

Don't wait!

  •  Custody

  •  Parenting Contact

  •  Child support

  •  Grandparent visitation

  •  Relocation with children out-of-state

  •  In-family adoptions

In order to obtain custody of your child, you must file a motion with the court.  Once it is reviewed, the court will hold a mediation or hearing to make decisions regarding how the children spend time with each parent. Contact me for more information.

There is no reason to look anywhere else. With over 30 years of experience, you'll be represented fairly and aggressively by us.

For a FREE phone consultation.

Do you know what it takes to get custody?

For the most important case of you and your children's life, you'll need to have legal counsel available. In most cases, both parents have the right to visitation with their children. I will help you through every step of your child custody case.  

Always looking out for you

Michael Mallin, Esq.  

I will work hard to obtain the desired parental agreement in your situation and work aggressively to make sure your case is given the attention it deserves.

Choosing the right lawyer makes all the difference.


Call today

A couple signing a paper A handshake Book about laws