Find accountability here
• Expelling you from your home
• Barring you from having contact with your children
• Suspending your custodial rights to your children
• Making you pay compensatory or punitive damages to the victim
• Making you pay emergency monetary relief to the victim
• Seizing your firearm, or suspending your right to retain a
• Restraining you from entering places frequented by the victim’s
family or household members
• Requiring you to undergo a psychiatric evaluation or
• Mandating you submit to fingerprinting
• Placing your name on a central registry for domestic violence
• Requiring you to report to Family Court for monitoring
• Imposing other restrictions on your liberty and property
If, on the other hand, you have been a victim of domestic violence, you have taken an important step in seeking legal help. You have an absolute right to be free from abuse. I will explain the law and your rights and advise you on the best course of action for obtaining a restraining order. However, it is not always the case that argumentative behavior by itself will be sufficient under the law to constitute an act of domestic violence. In this circumstance, it is imperitive that you seek competent legal advice in your defense.
Unfortunately, domestic violence is very real. Trust a lawyer with over 30 years of experience to help you.
There's no risk involved when you contact me today.
Take a stand today
Stop the violence
Whether you are a man or a woman, if you have been accused of committing an act of domestic violence, you may have a Restraining Order entered against you with some or all of the following consequences:
Free yourself from the cycle of violence.